Monday, August 20, 2007

Holy Scrap!!



I just got back Saturday from a 2 day scrapfest in San Diego. Heather and I headed down to San Diego on Friday to Scrapbook Expo. We had so much fun. We took some classes, spent a little money, volunteered for 4 hours (we made $46, and attended the crop night. On Friday afternoon we walked around downtown San Diego in the historic gaslamp district and had lunch at a yummy burger place called "Dirty Rottens".
I loved San Diego. The weather was a little hot, but still beautiful. We plan to hit the expo every year and hope to make a longer weekend out of it so we can enjoy all that San Diego has to offer.

Next up is Scrapbook Expo Costa Mesa in February. Can't Wait!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

oh boy did we ever have fun! I'm so grateful for your friendship and for our time together. It was a super rad time and I loved every minute of it! :) Love ya! Heath

Unknown said...

Hi Heather,
My name is Tracy. I am hosting Scrapfest! San Diego at the Del Mar fairgrounds on Jan 19-20th, 2008. The festival will take place on Saturday and Sunday and will include over 28 hours of crop time. You’ll have your own personal cropping space to work on your layouts and paper craft projects. In addition, there will be over 20 vendors to assist you with shopping needs and give you unmatched buying power all under one roof! I would love to see you there. Check us out at www.scrapfestsandiego.com