Thursday, August 2, 2007

Mother's Day and Birthdays



>I had a wonderful time tonight with my 2 sissies and my mom. We finally were able to take some time out to celebrate Mother's Day and all of our B-days. Only 4 months late, but no biggie. We have been trying since April to do this - just goes to show how busy we all are. Barb turned 36 this year, Deb, 40, Wow! and I turned 34. All of our birthdays are in a week of each other and then a week and a half later is Mother's Day. It's hard to find the time to cram all that celebrating in along with the end of the school year, Mom's Sacramento trip, Volleyball, and Baseball.







Tonight we went to see the movie "No Reservations" with Catherine Zeta-Jones (who I normally don't care for) BUT it was really good for a chick flick. Usually I avoid romantic comedies as a rule, but it was very enjoyable and I'm glad I saw it. It was funny, sad, romantic, and had a great story line. I laughed - I cried - it became a part of me.Then we had dinner at Olive Garden, which was delicious as always - but the best part was then going to BJ's for chocolote chunk pazookie. Probably the BEST dessert in the world! We also tried the brownie pazookie which was good, but can't compare to the OG style.





It was so nice to just be the three of us. I can't remember the last time we did something like this. We have decided to do it on a more regular basis. I would encourage anyone else with sissies and a mom that live locally to do the same. It is so fun to just be the girls. We laughed so hard and the conversation covered everything from religion to how we could make our mouths look as ugly as possible. (I was told I look like a sea bass and Barb is a wide mouth frog)
Good times, Good times

1 comment:

Cathi Hamen said...

Yeah for moms and sisters! I may not have blood sisters but I have two sister n laws that are great friends. I am so blessed to have my mom close by too!
Happy late bday and mothers day!!