Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Wicked!!



I was so blessed today to be included in my BFF's sister's bday bash! We got to celebrate Shannon's 39th birthday by having a surprise lunch at her aunt's house and then the going to see Wicked. It was soooooooooooo amazing!!! The music, the costumes, the whole thing was fabulous. I am so glad that I was able to go!! Thank you Shannon, Cathi, and Heather for inviting me. I had soooooo much fun. Whether we were playing spoons with forks, Bob's nines, taking silly pics, raiding Carrie's closet (thanks again Carrie for letting me borrow stuff) or roaming a round LA looking for a place to eat - you guys are so much fun to be around! Not to mention that scary random guy that assaulted me while we were tyring to have our girlie pic taken at the bowling-restaurant place. Can't wait for more girl's time out with you!




2 comments:

Shan said...

Thank you for coming my friend! It wouldn't have been the same without you - you make me laugh :} And by the way the girl attacking Heather is pretty scary too!! See ya tonight for some more girl time - ha - Shan

Cathi Hamen said...

you know you wanted that guy.. what a hottie... NOT!
Sooo much fun havign you around again!!