Monday, August 13, 2007

I love Coronado!!!!





Last week the boys and I did our yearly trip down to Coronado. Every year for the last 10 or 12 years we go down to spend time with my folks at their time share on Coronado island across from the beautiful Hotel Del Coronado. We had a wonderful time. On the first day we went to Loews Resort where we have pool use and just soaked up the sun and swam all day. It was such a BEAUTIFUL day!! The boys were in the water the whole time and JoJo is getting better and better at swimming. I wish I could put him in swim lessons. He is such a fish.



On day two we did the treck down to the beach for surf and sand. It was pretty windy and overcast at first, but the sun eventually came out. We went to the tidepools and caught crabs, found some sand dollars, and showed the anemones to JoJo. He liked to look but not to touch. Then we built a sand castles and the boys and I had fun tossing the football around. I should have been a NFL quarterback - I got skills! It was a wonderful but too short two days and we are already looking forward to next summer!!!








1 comment:

Cathi Hamen said...

Oh looks like fun!!
You're such a good mom I hope you know that!!
Joey is soo precious.. all your boys are great!!