Thursday, August 16, 2007

Wild Rivers


The boys and I just had a fun day at Wild Rivers with Heather and her kids. The church where Marcus goes to Jr. High group had a great deal on tickets that we just couldn't pass up. It was a blast!! I haven't been to Wild Rivers since high school and it was really fun!!! Joey was so brave and went down all the slides he was tall enough to ride, swam in the lazy river, and loved all the splash areas. Elijah especially liked the wave pool. I took a ride on the inner tube in the wave pool and was crashed into and flipped over face first into the pool. I'm sure I looked like an idiot.















On Thursday we went to my sister's country club and had fun trying to escape the heat in the pool. We had a great time especially since Grammy and PopPop joined us for the day. The only problem was that there was a shark pool there and every time you stepped foot in it, you were attacked and bitten. (the kids were the sharks and they were swimming around the toddler pool and they actually did bite!) We have been blessed to be able to use this pool. Thanks, Barb and Keith!











All said and done this has been a wonderful summer. Wish I could have spent more time at the beach, lake , and pool, but I did enjoy the times we were able to go. School starts for Elijah and JoJo next week and for Marcus in two. We're gonna make the best out of the little bit of summer we have left. I love summer and this was a great summer with my boys, family, and friends!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

BTW- you did not look like an idiot on the slides-at least compared to me! It was a very fun day!