Sunday, May 11, 2008

May is busy...and it's just going to get busier

Well, May has only been 11 days so far, but it has already been busy. I celebrated my 35th - YIKES!! - birthday on the fourth. Marcus, the boys, and I all went out to lunch at In-n-Out (a mere 15 miles away) and then saw IronMan. We all loved the movie. It was very well done. Then we came home, I got to take a nice long nap, and then Marcus and I went out to dinner just the two of us to TGIF's (that's where we went on our first date) As you can see in the picture, he did most of the celebrating and had 2 margaritas and then he couldn't figure out why he wasn't photographing well. we kept taking em and taking em, but he just kept looking drunk.










On the 7th, Marcus, Joseph, and I all hopped in the big rig and headed out to the OC for my last doctor's appt. We had a great time, JoJo got to drive..a little, but we were all EXHAUSTED when we got back on Friday. Saturday was work day as we cleaned up the house and got a few projects completed. Marcus Sr. even made dinner!!!

Sunday, as you know, was Mother's Day. It was very difficult to be away from my mom today, but I still had a nice day. Markie brought me breakfast in bed. Marcus Sr. got all the things done on his "Honey do" list, and we went out to lunch at Black Angus - my fave - and then when we got home Marcus and the boys gave me my present. A nice big above ground pool to help me survive the next 2 days of pregnancy in the heat and then we can all enjoy it until we have the $ to install a real pool hopefully next year. I even got to sleep while they set it up. I am looking forward to getting in that puppy tomorrow and floating all day.

The boys and I on Mother's Day



The next two days will be filled with relaxation, packing, and all last minute baby preparations that need to be done. We will be leaving Wednesday am to head back out to finally welcome our baby girl into the world on Thursday, May 15th. I made a little photobook with some fun snapshots throughout my pregnancy - enjoy!






Click to play My Pregnancy
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook


2 comments:

Shan said...

I love the prego book :} And I can't wait to see you this week! Hang in there!!! XOXO

Cathi Hamen said...

sooooooo cute!! cant wait!!!!!