Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My baby is in high school now!!!!


My big, goofy boy!





Marcus Bratton Jr is now officially a high school freshman. YIKES!!! On Thursday, May 22nd Marcus graduated from Jr. High and will be attending Buckeye Union High School next year. He has already been practicing with the freshman football team and is very excited about being i high school. I, on the other hand, am terrified and feeling very old! I am very proud of him for getting his grade up at his new school and he has made a wonderful friend that we really like, T.J. They have become best friends and will be playing football together.

He looked so grown up and handsome the night of graduation. After the ceremony, we went and had dinner at the Cracker Barrel. we've never eaten there, but the food was outstanding and he prices were really good. Since it is the only sit down restaurant in town, that works out nicely for us!


Marcus and his teacher. Mr. Rasmusen

PopPop was there for the big day and got to meet T.J.

Mommy and Caleigh's first outing! (It was sooooooooo windy)

My two handsome Marcuses

5 comments:

Cathi Hamen said...

congrats!! a new baby and a high schooler!! its seems like he is adjusting well!! YEAH!!

Shan said...

Wow - I can't believe he is in High School!!!! Congrats Mom - you made it this far - only 4 years left to go :} He is so handsome! XOXO

Shan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

I can't believe it either! I'm blown away by how he has grown and matured, and stayed so true to himself. I miss goofing around with him. Welcome to the world of High School-it's a whole new ball game! :} Love ya! Heath

Andy B said...

What a week you had! I'm so glad we were a part of it. We had a great time! Can't wait to see you in 4 weeks! Love you