Thursday, May 1, 2008

Almost there!!!

I just saw the doctor and he has set the date for my induction - Thursday, May 15th. OH MY GOSH that is 2 weeks away!!!!! Does anyone wanna come over this weekend and help me paint her room??? Ha Ha Ha



I am so excited - I have everything ready except for painting the room and I need to put the crib together. I have officially finished washing all the clothes that Aliki gave me for her and the chances of her wearing all of them are slim to none. I will have to change her 3 times a day just to make a dent, but I have no problem with that. Everything is so cute, fun, beautiful and happy.

1 comment:

Cathi Hamen said...

Cath that is Jordyns 6th bday!!! yeah only appropriate that your only lil girl be born on one of my girls bdays!! yeah cant wait to meet her!