Monday, July 23, 2007

wow - my own blog!!

Well as you can see my BFF has created a fun blog site for me to record the mundane events of my life. Not that there are many people who are interested, but it'll be fun.

Elijah started football today. This is his fourth season with the Cowboys and this year he has a new coach. We hope it will be a fun and exciting season.










Marcus starts football next week for the Wolverines. He decided to try one more nes style for his hair before sticking it into a helmet. After trying braids and realizing the pain is not worth it - he opted for twists this time. He looks too old - but very cute. He is quite the little hottie. I'm scared!


Joseph is getting to start preschool in the fall and had a fabulous pirate party that was a ton of fun!! I can't believe he is three already!

No comments: