Friday, July 27, 2007

The Joys of Being a Beer Girl



This week my BFF and I worked the Rush concert. We got to serve beer to a bunch of 40+ rockers. It was super fun. The best is when these 40+ boys, yes I said boys, get so drunk that they can't find the bathroom. Here are some fun candid (clean)photos Heather took of this. Other than this it was a lot of fun. How couldn't it be? We get to work together for 5 hours and get paid to do it! We either lead really sad lives or just love being together, cuz we really look forward to working these concerts together. We get to work FishFest this weekend and while we will not be serving any beer and making only a fraction of the money, I am looking forward to the show. Here we are in our sweet "uniforms"


The best was the night before when we had to go to this "alcohol servers" class where I think we both got officially dumbed down by the dork that ran the class. The last time I was treated this stupid was when this guy I know tried to tell me that, yes,it was his car that I saw parked in this other girls driveway at midnight, but his friend had borrowed it was apparantly sleeping with her too. I guess I do have the "I'm Stupid" sign across my forehead after all. But that is a subject for another time. Needless to say we were bored to tears so we decided to take pics.



3 comments:

Heather said...

Yeah, we're hot. I thouroughly enjoyed my "dumbing-down" for the week. Thanks for putting up "cute" pictures of us-not the other, not so cute pics. You truly are my BFF. :) Heath

Shan said...

I think those "Uniforms" look more like Burger King uniforms! But you do look hot in them and I'm sure the peeing guys thought so too! I think they came and visited me on the hill!!

Cathi Hamen said...

We are right there with you two.. Shan and I love working concerts together! who cares what a bunch of drunk losers think anyway!!!!!!!!!
The shirts are just the highpoint of the whole experience!
GO RUSH!