Monday, July 23, 2007

My BFF Heather

So, here I am joining the blogging world and I thought it would only be appropriate to post about my best friend Heather. She is so cute, funny, generous, loving, I just plain adore her. We have known each other since High School and I think it's safe to say that no one knows me better and vice versa. In fact, she's the one typing this blog for me-she knows me that well. We share quite alot- similar tastes in our men (mocha-chocalota), similar hobbies (scrapbooking, talking, laughing, learning how to master Ebay, refining the art of brownies and ice cream), we love going to Disneyland (apart or together) and all things Disney, and we both have 3 kids. Our boys are almost the same ages-Marcus and DJ are 12 and Benny and Elijah are 10 and only one week apart. They are best buds and we love watching them grow up together. And then there's JoJo-who could forget about him? I'll post more about him another time. Check back often for updates on our fantastic family life. Here are some fun pics of me and Heather-we have shared some amazing times together and here is just a smidgin of those times....enjoy!




2 comments:

Shan said...

Ahh you two are sooo cute! How funny is it that both me and my sisters best friends are named Cathrine Grace!!! So weird! Well we were both married to Donalds also - whooo. Enough about her. Welcome to the blog world and may I say that when I first read this one I misread "Master Ebay". Love ya!

Shan said...

oops typo - Catherine