Sunday, April 13, 2008

Our First Visitors from California


As you all know, Heather and her kids came out with me and my boys to help us get moved it in, but we actually had our first Cali visitors since we are all moved in this week. My dear friend Erika (we met in 1993 while we were both working at Ruby's in Costa Mesa) ironically had already planned a family trip to Scottsdale when I told her the date that we were moving. She was very faithful and contacted me as soon as they arrived and we had her, her husband Justin and their boys Chance and Jett over for dinner on Thursday night. It was so nice to have a friend here and the boys couldn't have been more excited to have some one to play with. JoJo and Jett clicked especially well. We got together with them at their hotel on Saturday to go swimming and we went to historical downtown Scottsdale to ride the trolley and had lunch t the HUGE mall there. JoJo and Jett sat next to each other and held hands and I think are forever friends now. JoJo can't wait to see him again on one of our trips out to Cali this summer.







JoJo feeding his "dolphin" Chance some fishy crackers




On the trolley

No comments: