Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!!

Trick or Treat - Smell my Feet - Give me way more sugar than I should EVER eat!

We went trick or treating this year with the McAllister group - which is what we did last year too now that I think about it. Joseph has been talking all month about being a ghost which worked out nicely for me since I am too broke to go all out this year. I told Marcus and Elijah that they could create any costume they wanted - as long as they used what we already had around the house. They did an awesome job and we all ha a great night. (Benny is a red gummy bear in case you were wondering)

Marcus - Nerdfest

JoJo the friendly Ghost

Srgt. Eli Bratton

3 comments:

Cathi Hamen said...

your boys are so handsome!! must be the Cath in them! heehee!
havent seen you in a while... we should probably have a cheney girl movie night!!
heard new years was fun!
talk to you soon!

Heather said...

Your pic turned out way better than mine! Check out my blog for my horribly pic. I've got to get a better camera. Anyways-very cute- love the pics of all the boys. You know I love ya! Heath

Shan said...

Hey - you were with the Rojas clan too!!! That was fun and they were all so cute :} Let's do dinner, movie, something, nothing - waterver!!!! love ya, Shan